Reduce your workers compensation claims through better office design.
If you have employees, you must have workers compensation insurance. If you file claims, your insurance rates will increase.
The majority of workers compensation claims occur because of repetitive task injuries. When used properly, effective ergonomics can protect employees' comfort while working, increase productivity, and reduce the number of workers compensation claims.
WorkWell Investments' ergonomic evaluations of employee workstations will:
- Improve the health of your employees
- Decrease incidence of injury while at the desk
- Lower workers compensation claims and costs
- Lower employee turnover
- Reduce overtime
- Eliminate the need to hire new workers to replace injured employees
WorkWell Investments staff will come to your facility and evaluate all workstations based on OSHA reccomendations. WWI will:
- Provide a complete evaluation of the workspace
- Suggest immediate adjustments/changes to prevent/reduce the risk of repetititve stress injuries and musculoskeletal disorders
- Suggest equipment to reduce risk of injury
- Provide a detailed report to both the employer and employee